Thursday, January 03, 2008

He's 8




Henry is 8. It seemed like yesterday I was amazed he was 7. Where did this year go? We took Henry to the A-1 Japanese Steak house for his birthday. He loves it there but because he knew he was getting presents he was in a big hurry to get home and open them - he didn't eat a bite! Next year - we do gifts first! He looks so grown up to me at times and then at other times he's still just a "little" boy. I like that he's 8 and still has to go to bed with a blanket and that he still likes getting kisses from mommy and that he still wants his drinks in a cup with a straw. That makes me happy. Dumb I know but it's the little things that make life enjoyable. I know one day this will all be a memory. This is why I scrapbook!

1 comment:

Amy said...

so cute! It does really stink how fast it all goes by!