Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Big 3rd Grader!






I cannot believe Henry is in 3rd Grade!!!!! How, when, what..... How did this happen???? When did he get so grown up? Where was I? Was I not paying attention? I am not that happy with the pictures I took today. I love having traditions and the one tradition is taking pictures on the first day of school. I took the pictures at home - as usual and he was making silly faces - as usual! When we got to school it was so crowded that I couldn't find Jackie - I was so upset that I didn't get a picture of Henry and Jackie! That is a tradition!!!!!!! I did manage to get pictures of Henry and Brock and one of him in the classroom but none of the teacher. I'm so mad - I wish he was a little more easy going - he knows how important these pictures are to me! As you can see when I asked him to let me take his picture at his desk - this is what I got!!!!!!!!!! Also, when I kissed his head and wished him good luck - he wiped it off and acted all cool. I don't know how many more years he'll let me kiss him or even let me walk him into school on the first day. I'm afraid this might be my last year. I secretly think he likes having us do it even though he protests! He's so grown up! Sigh!

1 comment:

GESSYBELL said...

they grow up sooo fast!!! and I am noticing the little things that McKendra used to let me do she is just not letting me anymore! I remember the day she was born like yesterday and now she is 9!!! UGGGHHH!!