Monday, June 07, 2010

Henry's "Beauty"

Henry went into the shower the other night and for some odd reason he is fascinated by my razor. He knows he's not allowed to touch it but he couldn't help himself. He calls me in to tell me he cut his hand. (luckily just a scrape). I asked if he was using my razor on it - he said yes. I said you know you aren't allowed to touch it - why did you do that? He said he wanted to shave his arms because he doesn't like the hair on his arms. He then tells me that a little girl in his class shaves hers (oy!). I said well boys don't do that. He said well I wanted to see what it would feel like. So later that night when I was helping him get ready for bed I looked at his face to make sure he didn't use the razor on it. He asked what I was looking at and I told him that I was checking to make sure he didn't use the razor on his face. He says, pointing to his upper lip, "ooooooh nooooo mommy, I would never touch this beauty with a razor".

I was hysterical for about 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

heatherhensley said...

HAHAHA That is the cutest thing ever! You have a beautiful Family :)