Friday, September 16, 2011

Astrocartographer or Cop

So the other night at dinner I asked Henry what he wants to be when he grows up. He says I want to be an Astrocartographer. I said ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok what is that? He starts explaining some sort of astrological location of the stars, something or other, greek sounding business. I said I have no idea what that even means. I said well I thought you told me last week you wanted to be a cop so you could arrest the bad guys. He said nah. So hopefully by next week it will be something else. I just like the fact that he's still young enough to dream and change his mind every day if he wants. It's fun trying to keep track of all the different jobs he aspires to. I just hope one day he finds his passion and makes a living out of doing whatever that might be.

No comments: