Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Mr. Sensitive!

So last night Henry and I are watching the new Tim Allen show. Forget the name of it. Tim Allen takes his small grandson out trick or treating and comes home, takes off the kids mask and it's a different kid. Most people would laugh. Henry gets up says "I don't want to watch this". I said why? At first he wouldn't tell me. I finally got it out of him that he didn't like the fact that he brought home a different kid. I said does that upset you? He said yes. He didn't think he would be able to get his grandson back. I said of course he will. I said - it's just a tv show - it's not real. He said he still didn't like it. Whenever I think my kid is so tough he goes and does something like this to make me realize he's really Mr. Sensitive. I love that kid.

No comments: